Second Chance Problem Gambling Treatment Center
1489 W. Warm Springs Rd., Suite 110
Henderson, NV 89014
Second Chance PGTC is a privately owned and operated business entity, registered in the State of Nevada, that is dedicated to the treatment of gambling disorders and helping to restore individuals to an abundant, purpose-driven Life beyond Addiction that is happy, meaningful and satisfying.
Please fill out the confidential contact information below. We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Social Gambling Guidelines
(Important: The following guidelines are meant ONLY for individuals
who do not suffer from any type of gambling disorder)
1. If you choose to gamble, do so for entertainment only.
2. Expect to lose.
3. Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment.
4. Set a dollar limit and stick to it.
5. Avoid “chasing” lost money.
6. Make it a personal rule not to gamble on credit.
7. Set a time limit and stick to it.
8. Create balance in your life.
9. Don’t gamble as a way to cope with emotional or physical pain.
10. Learn about the warning signs of problem gambling.